Engineering International Committee conducts the 7th International Conference. The conference is held on October 18th, 2018 in Semarang, Indonesia, following the success of the four previous conferences which were held on January 8th, 2012, November 21st, 2013, and September 2nd - 3rd, 2014, and September, 10th, 2015, and October 5 - 6th, 2016, and October 11st, 2017. This international conference will particularly emphasize topics related to Education, Concept, and Application of Green Technology. This conference opens the opportunity to exchange information related to the theory, design, development, implementation, testing or evaluation in all areas of technology. This conference provides a platform for academicians, researchers, professionals, industries, and other stakeholders from all over the world to explore and share their experiences, information, research results, exchange state-of-art findings and views as well as discuss various cutting-edge issues that are related to the theme of this conference.
Conference Day and Venue:
Day : October 18th, 2018
Venue : Oak Tree Emerlad Hotel, Semarang, Central Java
· Abstract deadline : 14 July 2018
· Abstract acceptance notification : 20 July 2018
· Full paper deadline : 17 August 2018
· Paper acceptance notification : 31 August 2018
· Camera ready deadline : 12 October 2018
· Registration :27 August 2018 – 12 October 2018
· Conference date : 18 October 2018
Invited Keynote Speakers
Aaron Raymond See, Ph.D.
Department of Electrical Engineering
Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
Prof. Dr. Kongkiti Phusavat
Department of Industrial Engineering. Faculty of Engineering
Kasetsart University, Thailand
Dr. Anwaruddin Hisyam
Faculty of Chemical & Natural Resources Engineering,
Universiti Malaysia Pahang, Malaysia
Dr. Ratna Dewi Kusumaningtyas, S.T., M.T.
Department of Chemical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering
Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesia
Program Committee Member
Dr. Dewi Selvia Fardhyanti, S.T., M.T.- Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesia
1. Dr. Guido Link - Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
2. Prof. Ir. Arief Budiman, M.S., D.Eng. – Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia
3. Prof. Dr. Azah Mohamed – Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
4. Prof. Jyh-Cheng Yu - National Kaohsiung First University of Science and Technology
5. Prof. Ming-Jer Lee - National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taipei
6. Prof. Awang Bono - Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Malaysia
7. Prof. Murk Bottema - Flinders University, Adelaide
8. Prof. Zainal Alimuddin – Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
9. Prof. Tatsuo Sawada - Keio University, Japan
10. Prof. Kenji Takahashi – Kanazawa University, Japan
11. G. James Pinchak, Ph.D – The Ohio State University, USA
12. Dr. Johannes Widodo - National University of Singapore, Singapore
13. Prof. Dr. Ir. Sunjoto - Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia
14. Dr. Fernando Lopez-Caballero - CentraleSup´elec Laboratoire MSSMat, France
15. Dr. Ashvin Thambyah – Auckland University, Australia
16. Dr. Boon Cheong Chew - Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka, Malaysia
17. Prof. Abdul Latif Ahmad - Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
18. Asst.Prof. Chonlatee Photong, Ph.D. - Mahasarakham University, Thailand
19. Prof. Dian Tjondronegoro - Southern Cross University, Australia
20. Prof. Feliciano Braza Alagao - MSU-Iligan Institute of Technology, Philippines
21. Prof. Kongkiti Phusavat - Kasetsart University, Thailand
22. Dr. Mohamed Nor Azhari bin Azman - Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris, Malaysia
23. Dr. Arasinah Kamis - Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris, Malaysia
24. Dr. Megawati, S.T., M.T – Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesia
25. Dr. Ir. Subiyanto, S.T., M.T. - Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesia
26. Samsudin Anis S.T., M.T., Ph.D. - Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesia
27. Dr. Rini Kusumawardani, S.T., M.T., M.Sc. - Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesia
28. Adhi Kusumastuti, S.T., M.T., Ph.D. - Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesia
1. Dr. Nur Qudus, M.T.
2. Dr. Ir. I Made Sudana M.Pd. IPM.
3. Sita Nurmasitah, S.S., M.Hum.
4. Haniif Prasetiawan S.T., M.Eng.
1. Dhoni Hartanto, S.T., M.T., M.Sc.
2. Ahmad Fashiha H., S.T., M.Eng.
3. Putri Khoirin N, M.Pd.
4. Zuhriyan Ash S B, S.T., M.T.
5. Atika, S.Pd., M.Pd.
All manuscripts submitted to this conference must follow Focus and Scope and template of this conference. The submitted manuscripts must fulfill scientific merit or novelty appropriate to the focus and scope of provided in this conference.
All manuscripts submitted to this conference must be written in good English. Authors for whom English is not their native language are encouraged to have their paper checked before submission for grammar and clarity. Proof reading process is recommended. The work must not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
All submitted manuscripts must be free from plagiarism content. All authors are suggested to use plagiarism detection software to do the similarity checking (please use Turnitin to check the similarity). Editors will also check the similarity of manuscripts in this conference by using a Turnitin software.
The submitted manuscripts to this conference will be peer-reviewed at least 2 (two) expert reviewers from Peer-Reviewers Team. The reviewers give scientific valuable comments improving the contents of the manuscript. Sometimes (if required) a third peer-reviewer is needed to give critical comments to the submitted manuscript. The review process used in this conference is a blind review system.
The final decision of manuscript acceptance is solely made by Chairs and Scientific Committee according to reviewers` critical comments. The final decision of the manuscript is solely based on the Chairs and Scientific Committee’s final review which considering peer-reviewers comments (but not solely by Reviewer).
Publication of accepted articles including assigning the article to the conference and published proceeding will be made by Chairs and Scientific Committee by considering the sequence of accepted date and geographical distribution of authors as well as a thematic issue. The average of the manuscript acceptance rate on this conference is 70-75%.
|1||The 1st Conference|
|2||The 2nd Conference|
|3||The 3rd Conference|
|4||The 4th Conference|
|5||The 5th Conference|
|6||The 6th Conference|
|7||The 8th Conference|
|8||The 9th Conference|
|9||The 10th Conference|